Shawn Green New York Mets Jewish baseball star

Shawn Green - New York Mets outfielder - is the best Jewish baseball player over the past ten years! Shawn Green loves being Jewish and New York Jews love Shawn Green.

18 September 2006

Bought a Mets division champs hat

That was quick! It used to be that when a baseball team won a championship - division, league or world series - there'd be ads in the newspaper the next morning offering all the souvenirs, such as championship hats and tees.

In the internet age, you don't need to wait for the next day. I saw this post and clicked through to the mlb shop and ordered a Mets division champion cap. According to the site, it's in stock now and I should have it by the weekend. I won't wear it to shul on Rosh Hashana (my rabbi likes the Yankees) but I'll have it in time for the NL Division Series games next week.

Let's go Mets!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a Mets champion hat and I WILL wear it to shul on Rosh Hashanah.

 
At 9/19/2006 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LET'S GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home